the warnings in using the libgmp.a

JGong at winbond.com JGong at winbond.com
Mon Dec 4 09:45:17 CET 2006

Hi, Sisyphus

First, thanks a lot for your reply. :)
>> However I find a warning during the compilation:" Could not find
>>.libgmp.a.cmd for libgmp.a!"

>Answers to the following questions might help:
>What operating system are you running?
Kernel-2.6.15-1.2054_FC5

>Which compiler are you using and what is its version?
Gcc version: 4.1.0

>What arguments (if any) did you provide when running '. /configure'?
It seems all right.

>Did 'make check' pass all tests?
Yes, I did.

>What command do you run to build your program?
I use "make" to build my program

>Does your program compile and work properly (despite the warning)?
Yes, by now there isn't any problem. It can be installed and then worked
properly.

I am confused that where the ".libgmp.a.cmd" file is, is it used by
libgmp.a for some operations?

Any help will be great thankful.

Best regards,
Gong

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such  a person, please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.