Compiling MPFR with VC6

Ben Aguayo info at change7.com
Fri Apr 7 02:07:56 CEST 2006

Problem compiling MPFR DLL
I have compiled successfully the GMP dll using the VC6 Project from Brian Gladman
(http://fp.gladman.plus.com/computing/gmp4win.htm).

My problem is that when compiling the MPFR dll, the export .lib file is not created.

If I try to create it by running implib I receive this error message:
 Warning mpfr.dll: no exports

I look forward to upgrade to Visual C++ 8 as soon as I can, and so test the newer Gladman projects, but for now I'm stuck in VC6 and I would really appreciate if anyboady can give
me a tip for compiling successfully mpfr 2.0.3 with VC6 on Windows XP.

TIA,
Ben