GMP division plans

delta trinity deltatrinity at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 03:24:40 CEST 2006

With the computer speed increasing, trial-error is becoming faster every
days.  At this point, wouldn't it be faster to try a number, verify if it's
the right one, and substract the error (times some factor), to converge
toward the solution?

Functions could be added for each of those steps, along with details on how
to use them in the manual.

You got me for a minute... :-)

Eric