[patrick.pelissier@gmail.com: Fwd: Optimizing 1/x]

Paul Zimmermann Paul.Zimmermann at loria.fr
Tue Sep 13 09:00:40 CEST 2005

   educational use only" is very probably in violation of the law in many
   countries.  However, I am not a lawyer and this does not constitute
   legal advice.  If you want legal advice, hire a lawyer.

Thank you Paul (Leyland) for the explanation. Anyway, I wouldn't distribute
code using HP's patent even with such a disclaimer, since I work for a public
institution, and I don't want my institution (nor me) to fight with HP.

Paul Zimmermann