GMP 4.1.4 on MinGW (Wintersteiger)

Christoph M. Wintersteiger christoph at winterstiger.at
Sat Sep 10 18:52:51 CEST 2005

Thank you very much for your reply, I didn't stumble across the note
saying that gcc 3.4.2 isn't reliable enough, but I surely will try to
downgrade to 3.3 and see what that does.

And yes, I did mispaste the configure command, of course I'm building
with --disable-static and --enable-shared, after all I want a DLL in
the end :) I did have a look at the PE structure and the DLL did look
quite okay, of course I can't tell if all the segment pointers where
correct and such, but at least the symbol names and such could be
extracted without a problem. Linking to that DLL worked too, just the
application wouldn't run then.

Anyways, thanks a lot and I'll post a success or failure note soon!

Greetings,
CMW