Décio Luiz Gazzoni Filho decio at decpp.net
Sat Oct 29 21:13:21 CEST 2005

On Oct 29, 2005, at 4:40 PM, GabrieleMartino wrote:

> Hi,
> the mpz function don't include the shift function i need.

Yes, it does. You were plainly told this in the reply by Will Galway.
Now I'm not sure how you're hoping to figure things out with this
attitude of asking questions and just ignoring the replies; you
expect some sort of divine intervention to drill the answer in your
head?

Sometimes I feel Torbjorn is way too harsh with his veiled RTFM
replies, but people acting like this prove that he's completely
justified.

Décio