formal power series

keith.briggs@bt.com keith.briggs at bt.com
Mon Oct 24 18:27:23 CEST 2005

Thanks to Paul and Olivier for interesting suggestions.   Mathemagix and synaps look interesting, although
my personal preference is for a C library, not C++ (I have had bad experiences with the latter in the past).
Also, mathemagix looks worryingly inactive - the mailing list has no postings and the download given for MMXLIB
is a dead link.   I'll check Paul's maple code, but fast composition seems to be a bigger challenge than fast multiplication.

Keith