Help setting install_name?

Wade Williams wadesworld at mac.com
Tue Oct 18 23:58:21 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to bundle libgmp into my application on OS X 10.4.2, using
gcc 4.0.0.

Essentially, what I want to do is change this portion of the linker
command:

-lc -install_name  /usr/local/lib/libgmp.3.dylib -
compatibility_version 7 -current_version 7.3

to:

-lc -install_name  @executable_path/../Frameworks/libgmp.3.dylib -
compatibility_version 7 -current_version 7.3

I've tried to modify several places in the Makefile, but I've failed
and suspect autoconf is getting the best of me.

Can anyone give any advice on what I might change to affect the
install_name?

Thanks,

Wade