Compiled version of GMP

Alberto Manuel Brandão Simões albie at alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Wed Oct 12 13:17:50 CEST 2005

You might want to ask for a .dll file, not an .exe file, as GMP is a
library, not a program.

But unfortunately, I do not know if there is a compiled version of GMP.
You can always try to install cygwin and compile it (should be easy).
Just do not know how you want to use it afterwards.

Cheers
Alberto

Bruno Courcelle wrote:
> Hello
>
> Do you have a compile version of GMP ,
> I mean a    .exe file for WINDOWS XP ?
>

> I am sorry if this question sounds obscene , but this is the way I work.
>
> Thanks
> B Courcelle

Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                  Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal