gmp w/ mpfr for gcc's f95

Patrick Pelissier patrick.pelissier at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 19:12:46 CET 2005

The problem is :

configure:23118: gcc -o conftest -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -g -O2
conftest.c -lgmp   >&5
/usr/local/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/3.4.3/../../../libgmp.so when
searching for -lgmp
/usr/local/bin/ld: skipping incompatible
/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/3.4.3/../../../libgmp.a when
searching for -lgmp
/usr/local/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/lib/libgmp.so when
searching for -lgmp
/usr/local/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/local/lib/libgmp.a when
searching for -lgmp
/usr/local/bin/ld: cannot find -lgmp

Try with the '--with-gmp-build' trick I told you. It should work.

--
 Patrick Pelissier