GMP Development Tidbits

Joppe Bos jwbos at science.uva.nl
Fri Nov 4 12:21:44 CET 2005

Hi all,

Recently I saw the GMP Development Tidbits page
(http://www.swox.com/gmp/development.html) and since I really would
like to try the new gcd code I tried to re-compile GMP.
I changed my gmp-impl.h file and run the sed command on all the source and
header files. Compiling with the new gcd files went ok without any errors,
but when I link my program to GMP I get the following message:

/usr/local/lib/libgmp.so: undefined reference to `UNLIKELY'
/usr/local/lib/libgmp.so: undefined reference to
`__gmp_tmp_reentrant_free'
/usr/local/lib/libgmp.so: undefined reference to `LIKELY'
/usr/local/lib/libgmp.so: undefined reference to
`__gmp_tmp_reentrant_alloc'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This are macros I had to put into gmp-impl.h file. Did I do something
wrong? Has anybody else tried to compile GMP with the tidbits?

Greets,

Joppe Bos