problem with gmp_add_ui/floating point exception

DUDE man dude_m at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:20:47 CET 2005

Hello all,

Sorry to bother you all again. I'm working on a factoring program and I keep
getting this floating point exception when I go into the mpz_add_ui
function. I've included the core dump and the code. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. When I checked the add function outside the while loop
it worked, I wasn't sure if these functions used threads or why it would
possibly do this.

Thanks,
Evan

P.S. I'm running this on cygwin in Windows XP if that matters at all (I'm
not sure why it would).