=?ISO-8859-1?Q?update_a_src-file_of_GMP_=3D>_clean, _config, _install_every?= thing again?

usenett@gmx.de usenett at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 13:40:10 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm working with the GnuMP (multi precision) library on an Itanium2 with gcc
3.2.3 and want to change some sourcefiles of the library for computing an
exact scalar product for double-precision floats. Do I have to clean,
configure and install the complete library each time I edit and save a
sourcefile? Or is there a possibility just to update the changed sourcefile
in the library?

Greets,
Heinz

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++