compiling GMP with icc on IA64

Golliver, Roger A roger.a.golliver at intel.com
Thu Jul 7 15:57:08 CEST 2005

I apologize for posting the improved ia64 asm files with an "intel
confidential" notice.
It was an accident, cause by my quick response to the request, while I
was on vacation.
As the comments state right after the notice it is my intention to
submit these to the gmp open source project.
If anyone wants updated source with the notice removed please let me
know.
If the moderator wants to replace the previous emailing with updated
source without the notice I'd be glad to resend the source to the entire
group.
Regards,
Roger