Magma vs GMP

Torbjorn Granlund tg at swox.com
Sat Dec 3 15:55:57 CET 2005

I have gotten feedback from a couple of Magma users on this
issue.  None has thus far investigated a Magma binary, but they
have checked the information they got with Magma.  And they think
that they have not been informed according to the LGPL about that
Magma uses LGPL software or their rights that result from this.

I need more feedback.  If you are a Magma user, please help the
GNU project for a few minutes by checking what you got with
Magma, and if you think it meets the requirements of the LGPL.
The LGPL text is in the file COPYING.LIB in the gmp distribution.

And if you have the skill and time to check a Magma binary, as I
mentioned in my last message, then please help with that!

Please send feedback to me.  (Or if you prefer, to this list.)
If you contact me privately, I will not mention your name in this
list or to the Magma people.

Torbjörn Granlund
GNU project volunteer