compiling gmp-4.1.2 with msys error: libtool: link: `mp_bases.lo'is not a valid libtool object

delta trinity deltatrinity at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 01:18:06 CET 2004

Have you tried doing make a second time?

I got problems too like that, at make, I get error message at random
(sometime).  I type make again, and it pass...  Luckily, the files already
compiled doesn't get recompiled so you don't have to start from the
begining.

The problem corrected each time I retyped 'make'.  Try it, you have not much
to lose :-)

Eric