Performance

lingwitt at bellsouth.net lingwitt at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 17:06:25 CET 2004

Before the C++ implementation was mature, I threw together my own
version in which I simply wrapped the C code in C++ code. The bulk of
the time that my programs spend is in calling constructors and
destructors, and I believe that it is really slowing down my program.
Is this a problem with my implementation and would it be best if I used
the official implementation? Excuse me if my question seems dull, but I
don't fully understand the details. Thanks