Performance

Herr Witten lingwitt at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 26 17:04:45 CET 2004

HA! Thank you for your patience. There was a misunderstanding. I
thought you were saying that due to the multiple precisions, it would
be impossible to create a list--due to differing memory allocations.
This thoroughly confused me, because it is only a list of pointers.

You see, I have no formal background in programming, especially in
low-level stuff, so I acquiesced to your statement as I interpreted
it--considering my own knowledge inferior--and thus my inquiry is with
regard to making such a list.

Please don't hold this thread against me. I do have good questions and
a good knowledge. Thanks.