I do not manage to compile. Linker error. Please somebody me of one assist.

Moises Deangelo lewris at ig.com.br
Tue Aug 24 09:56:27 CEST 2004

Please people.

I tried to install GMP in my machine.

I use the windows 2000 with service pack 4. I did the installation by
msys (mingw) using ./configure.

I tried of all the forms, but my IDE (Dev-Cpp 5.0) accuses the following
mistake:

  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_out_str'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_get_ui'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_get_ui'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_init'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_init'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_init'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_init'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_set_str'
  [Linker error] undefined reference to `__gmpz_set_str'

In the total he accuses 50 mistakes.

I believe that that is for lack of the file libgmp

I do not get by any means to do appear that file.

Can anybody please help with that?!

 is there some site that shows in details how to procede? Can anybody it
tell how to do? Is it necessary some configuration in IDE?

Any help is well coming.

Apologize me for my bad English.

Moises Deangelo.