News about SCO's attack on GMP

DTAshley at aol.com DTAshley at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 01:55:16 CEST 2004

I'm totally confused.

I've looked through and used the GMP, and it seems to be large-integer and
rational math based on published best-known algorithms.

I don't see the relationship with Linux and Unix--especially since the core
of the library could even be ported to an embedded system.

What am I not seeing?

Best regards, Dave.