Very annoying mpz_get_str function Problem !

The Codrinus codrin at flynet.iasi.rdsnet.ro
Wed Nov 26 15:08:07 CET 2003

Hi,
I am sorry to tell you this, but the GMP-4.1.2 internal function
"mpz_get_str" S U C K S !!!!
After over 2 months of numerous and continuous problems I decided that
it's only the "mpz_get_str" function that results numerous errors like
"core dump" and "segmentation fault", but there are masked errors, and
they appear not at the function location, but randomly after that in the
main program. I cannot show you the sources. I made a test program for
mpz_get_str and it passed. So I am stucked here and I really have no idea
what to do next. Maybe to try to make my own mpz_get_str function ??????

regards,
Codrin.