Citation of GMP

Karl Hasselström kha at treskal.com
Fri Nov 7 13:19:03 CET 2003

On 2003-11-06 23:31:32 -0800, Derrick Bass wrote:

> Is there an accepted form of citation for use in academic journals?
> A BibTeX entry perhaps?

I used the following for my Master's thesis:

@misc{GMP,
        author = {Torbjörn Granlund et al.},
        title = "{GNU} Multiple Precision Arithmetic Library 4.1.2",
        month = {December},
        year = 2002,
        note = "\url{http://swox.com/gmp/}"
}

I asked Torbjörn for an official citation, but he didn't have one; the
one I invented passed his proofreading of the thesis, so it's probably
sufficienly correct (unless other GMP maintainers disagree).

Karl Hasselström, kha at treskal.com
      www.treskal.com/kalle