Division by 2

Linus Nordberg linus@swox.com
Fri, 09 May 2003 15:28:35 +0200

DTAshley@aol.com wrote
Fri, 2 May 2003 19:45:40 EDT:

   Hi Torbjorn,

   I believe my response to this was quite reasonable.  I asked user42 (is that
   Kevin?) for the version number, which he did not provide.  Since I could not
   find the text he cited in the .PDF version I have, I assumed he had a
   different version.

   My repeat request for the version number was quite reasonable.

   I believe this is a "documentation bug", which I should report.

If you want to report a bug, please send a bug report to
bug-gmp@gnu.org (as stated in the "Reporting Bugs" section of the
manual).  But don't have too high hopes in finding people willing to
work on bugs in a .PDF document built by your own hand from a .PS file
that you don't know where it stem from.

--
Linus Nordberg
Swox AB  <http://swox.com/>