Single and Married Women are Looking

day92@canada-11.com day92@canada-11.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 07:42:37 -1000

G8YnW
Pjwsvu

Hello, my name is Julie,  I am a 26-year old housewife.  My husband
travels on business 3 out of four weeks a month.  I have always had a
strong sex drive and having sex once a month just wasn't enough!
Finally,  a girlfriend of mine turned me onto Married But Lonely, a
site ran by women FOR women in the same position as myself!  You can
view my pictures and read my ad.  I am so excited to see that there are
resources out there for people looking for safe, discreet, erotic
experiences with no commitments! Come and view my ad, who knows,
I could be that sexy woman next door....

Your DIRECT LINK...
http://www.marriedbutlonesome.com/mbler/index.htm

To be excluded from our database
mail to:liho567@softhome.net?subject=3DNoHotWivesForMe