baistle uncertainty ciyxma

Latoya Brewer abarth@forum.dk
Tue, 11 Mar 03 18:07:17 GMT

--7.5_ECFD8EB4.6557C2

*NEW-Special Package Deal!*
Norton SystemWorks 2003 Software Suite -Professional Edition-

ATTN: This is a MUST for ALL Computer Users!!!

Includes Five - Feature-Packed Utilities...ALL For ONE Special LOW Price!

-Norton AntiVirus 2003
-Norton Ghost 2003
-GoBack 3 Personal Edition
-Norton Utilities 2003
-Norton CleanSweep 2003

This Software Will:
- Protect your computer from unwanted and hazardous viruses
- Help secure your private & valuable information
- Allow you to transfer files and send e-mails safely
- Backup your ALL your data quick and easily
- Improve your PC's performance w/superior integral diagnostics!

5 Feature-Packed Utilities...For One Great Price!
A $300-Plus Combined Retail Value!

YOURS for Only $39.99! (Includes **FREE** Shipping TOO!)

Don't fall prey to destructive viruses or hackers!
Protect  your computer and your valuable information!

http://softwarellc.com/nsw15.htm
Opt-Out Instructions:
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those
who do not wish to receive our special mailings.  If you
wish to "opt" out:

http://softwarellc.com/goodbye.html
seopl jxyl   m
vhbnxxoatwgbcyrpbus uw