Can anyone point me to a gmplib.dll for Borland C++

delta trinity deltatrinity@hotmail.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:09:45 -0500

>I've just purchased Borland C++.  Is it possible to use GMP functionality
>with it?
>
>I looked at the archives and am investigating how to compile one for
>myself, but it looks to be a long path with an uncertain ending.
>
>Maybe someone has traveled this path before and I don't need to reinvent
>the wheel?
>
>TIA

Well, if you looked at the archived, you may noticed that I did follow that
(hard) path and come up with the 'gmp.h' and 'libgmp-3.dll' for several
x86-optimized platforms.

Also that I did put in on my ftp server (currently
ftp://deltatrinity2.dynip.com ).

For use under borland, you'll need to create a library (.LIB) from the DLL

>IMPLIB -a LIBGMP-3 LIBGMP-3.DLL

I assume here that you know how to build a project and to include the
nescessary files :-)

Eric