Segmentation violation for "speed" on MacOSX

Yusuf Abdulghani (Local) yaghani@mac.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:30:59 -0700

I figured out that the stack was the culprit. When I compiled with
"--disable-alloca" option, it worked fine. I am not sure what is the
performance impact of using "--disable-alloca". However, I think that
this should be the default action in configure script, at least on the
OSX platform.

Sorry to bother y'all.

Thanks.

Yusuf