GMP and Win32

White, Jim (ITD) Jim.White@DEFRA.GSI.GOV.UK
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:45:24 +0100

Hi Brian

Thanks for your interesting messages.

I was referring only to routines that will be exported from the dll.
Routines called internally need not be affected. I was assuming, perhaps
erroneously, that any pure assembler routines were used internally, not
exported. If I'm wrong there then I agree that it would be a hassle.

Forgive me if I implied that deltatrinity's was the only source of a Win32
port - I know you and others have done a lot of work in this area. What I
meant was that it was the only source of downloadable GMP Win32 dll's.  I'm
possibly the first Win32 "customer" for GMP who doesn't have any means of
building it! I can't use your good work either because I don't have  VC7, so
Eric's DLL's represent (I think!) my only access to GMP.

Regards

Jim

	Jim White
	Systems Programmer