Try MPFR

juneco@quartz.ocn.ne.jp juneco@quartz.ocn.ne.jp
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:02:06 +0900

Hi. Our CGI interface with MPFR and modified gexpr.c is opened at:

    http://www.jpsearch.net/try_mpfr.html

If you try some computations using elementary functions supported by
MPFR package,

    (1) a BINARY precision is indicated in the "Precision" textbox,
    (2) a formula which you want to try is indicated in the "Formula"
textarea and push the "Submit Query" button.

For security of our Web server, there are some limitations in this
CGI.

BTW, would you send us any information about gexpr.c, if you are/know
the copyright holder of "gexpr.c" ? We hope to open our "mpfr_gexpr.c",
modified gexpr.c, in accordance with the original gexpr.c.