help me !!!!!!!!!

arunachalam narayanaswamy arunachalam narayanaswamy" <arun_zero@rediffmail.com
2 Jul 2003 16:15:57 -0000

What happened:

i was trying to install gmp in my comp but even though i have a
gcc compiler i get a error message when i run ./configure:

[root@localhost gmp-4.1.2]# ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of
Makefiles... no
checking compiler gcc -g -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer ... no
checking compiler cc -O ... no
configure: error: could not find a working compiler

i dont know what to do .
please give me a way to install gmp in my comp
i have gcc-3.2 ,g++ all of them.

how should i change the arguments of CC,CFLAGS,CXX...
waiting for ur reply

Click below to experience Sooraj R Barjatya's latest offering
'Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon' starring Hrithik, Abhishek
  & Kareena http://www.mpkdh.com