For your consideration!!

benen2@hkem.com reply@demo.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:26:46 +0000

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--e54fe506-2312-429b-b5a3-fda893f6fd99

REQUEST

I am MR REUBEN SAVIMBI one of the favorite sons of Mr.JONAS SAVIMBI (The =
Rebel leader) and also the head of the Unita Forces of Angola who was killed =
in the Struggle between Angolan arm forces and his unita rebels On Friday the =
22nd of February 2002.

 I am from Angola but currently I am currently on exile due to the War in my =
country between the Rebel Group (Unita rebels) Led by my father Jonas Savimbi =
and the Angolan Government.
 I want a trust worthy, honest and God fearing individual to go into business =
Partnership with and that is the reason why I have decided to contact you. =
The fund for investment is US$45.5M (Forty Five Million Five Hundred Thousand =
United States Dollars) and Diamond worth over Twelve Million Dollars. This =
fund was realized from the sales of Diamonds during the crisis between the =
Unita Rebels (headed by my father Jonas Savimbi) and the then President Jose =
Eduardo dos Santos Of Angola.

 I fled from my country with this fund, which my father suppose to use =
procure more arms for the Unita Rebels. This is because I felt that the =
battle waged by the Unita Forces was more of rebellion and it was baseless. I =
had this fund sealed in a diplomatic box and deposited in a private Security =
Company in Europe.  I will need assistance from you to use your facilities to =
effect the removal of this fund and subsequently transferred to your =
nominated account in your country. This business has to be done in a more =
confidential manner.

For participating in the business with me, I have two options for you.  You =
can choose to have certain percentage of the funds or you can go into =
partnership with me for proper profitable investment of the money in your =
country.

Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me.  The money is =
presently lodged with a security firm and I will give you further details =
immediately I hear from you. Please contact me immediately for the next line =
of action then I will introduce you to the security company where the funds =
are been deposited.

 I would like you to include your personal phone and fax numbers for more =
confidential Communication with the Security Company.

Regards

REUBEN J.SAVIMBI.
(For the family)

--e54fe506-2312-429b-b5a3-fda893f6fd99--