using tuneup

Jason Moxham J.L.Moxham@maths.soton.ac.uk
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 18:41:37 +0000

I'm writing a barrett type division routine for modular arthimetic , and=20
because it is currently only effective above a certain number of limbs I =
have=20
put in a threshold , so that below the threshold mpn_tdiv_qr is used and=20
above the threshold the barrett type div is used . I'm trying to get the=20
tuneup program with GMP to tune this threshold , however the results it g=
ives=20
are wildly wrong , it doesn't seem to be changing the threshold at all .

Can anyone help ? , I can  email the large set (1.7M) of details=20

Thanks

Jason