GMP on Mac OS 9?

York Lee yorklee70@yahoo.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:43:40 -0800 (PST)

Dear Torbjorn Granlund and other list members,

Thanks for your direction. I did as told by the README
of GMP, but failed to compile GMP on Mac. I tried GMP
3.1.1, 4.0.1 and 4.1.2, got the same error messages:
"""

perl unix2mac configure > configure.mac

perl configure.mac
# Can't find mpz files in "::mpz:Makefile.am"

make
# Error: Error -43 while opening "Makefile"
# File not found (OS error -43)
# Fatal error:
make - Execution terminated!

"""

But in the directory "mpz", I can find all files list
in Makefile.am. anybody know what's the problem?

Thanks,

York