Random integer generation

Sisyphus kalinabears@hdc.com.au
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:22:48 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Torbjorn Granlund" <tege@swox.com>
To: "Sisyphus" <kalinabears@hdc.com.au>
Cc: <gmp-discuss@swox.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: Random integer generation

> If you suspect that you have found a bug in GMP,
> please report it to bug-gmp@gnu.org.
>
> Please see the GMP manual for details about what
> information is needed in a good bug report:
> <http://swox.com/gmp/manual/Reporting-Bugs.html>

In preparing a simple C script for the bug report (essentially the same as
my original effort), I find it works perfectly well.

My original effort (which I've since wiped) was interfaced to perl. Maybe
there's a problem with that interface - more likely it contained an error,
though I'm stumped as to what that error could have been. (I'll try again.)

Either way, there's nothing that the gmp developers should be concerned
about :-)

Cheers,
Rob