MPFR basics

Kevin Ryde user42 at zip.com.au
Thu Dec 18 06:27:32 CET 2003

Sisyphus <kalinabears at iinet.net.au> writes:

> In function `mpfr_round_raw_generic':
> c:/gmp/mpfr_enable/gmp-4.1.2/mpfr/round_prec.c:89: undefined reference
> to `__gmpn_copyd'
> c:/gmp/mpfr_enable/gmp-4.1.2/mpfr/round_prec.c:148: undefined reference
> to `__gmpn_copyi'

I think for all x86s those are functions (rather than inlines).  You
should find mpn/copyd.lo and mpn/copyi.lo, and they should be going
into libgmp (I forget what tool reads a dll symbol list).

I think libtool asks for all symbols exported by default.  If that's
not working maybe adding __GMP_DECLSPEC to the prototypes in
gmp-impl.h will help.