Reading a file in as a number.

Ernst Berg ernst_berg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 11 02:19:09 CET 2003

 Hello

 C programming is my hobby and I must admit I am still
learning.
 I'm the kind of programmer that doesn't look too deep
into how a function works and often I use examples to
aid me in writing programs.
  I need to understand how I would load a file into a
number in gmp.  I figure I would, maybe, use the
Function: size_t mpz_inp_str (mpz_t rop, FILE *stream,
int base).

 My request is to see an example of how to read in a
binary file into a gmp variable such as type mpz_t.

 If you can share an example of reading a plain binary
file into a variable such as mpz_t I thank you.

 If there is a web site or a FAQ I should read please
tell me as well.

My Email is ernst_berg at sbcglobal.net