Xeon as a worthwhile platform? (clarification ;) )

Joe R vinnyjojo@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:55:29 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry - just to be clear, I do see the Pentium info on the speed charts, but I
don't see anything specifically in regards to Xeons and that's what I'm asking
about.  Do the differences between the processors matter to anything other than
my wallet?

-Joe