windows

Andre Poenitz poenitz@htwm.de
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:23:36 +0200

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:33:47PM -0400, Sam Krasnik wrote:
> i am trying to build an app to be cross platform linux/windows. i have
> seen instructions on how to build gmp 4.0.1 for windows. i assume the
> same applies for 4.1, but does anyone know of (or have) the .lib,.dill,
> and .h file for windows that will work with vc6?
>
> the linux version is fine, but getting 4.1 to compile under vc is not
> exactly very pleasant.

I used to cross-compile gmp for Windows under Linux with Mingw32 without
any problems. It's pretty straight forward, you basically just use
i386-mingw32msvc-gcc instead of gcc when building.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)