CGI, PHP, FLASH, Programming, Design Help!!

Renee Helton info@espydergroup.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 10:59:34

Hello,

My name is Renee Helton and I came across your domain today. We are Freelance Internet Programmers and Designers that specialize in searchable databases, member log-ins, chat rooms, message boards, shopping carts, Flash, and other dynamic web content. (bilingual)  Whether you require a Flash Design, Programming, Eng/Spanish translation for an existing site, or a complete web site design, we are happy to work with you!!

We offer any one of our services at affordable and competitive rates.

We do not compromise quality and can assure you responsible, and dependable work product.

Thank you for your time and PLEASE feel free to contact me for more information and a portfolio of our work.

Renee Helton
info@espydergroup.com
http://www.espydergroup.com

This is a one-time message. Thank you.