mpf_get_str trouble

Cesar Delgado cdelgad2@bigred.unl.edu
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 19:13:42 -0600

MPI has a function called MPI_Pack that "packs" variables into a way
that can be sent from node to node.  A little example is here
(http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~cs236370/cdp1999/slides/m4/mpi4.html).
I'm not a strong enough programmer to implement a pack routine for mpf.

-Cesar Delgado
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2@bigred.unl.edu, beettlle@hotmail.com