AMD Ryzen 5 7600X gmpbench submission (result 8010.2)

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sat Jul 8 16:48:20 CEST 2023

hermann at stamm-wilbrandt.de writes:

  I recently bought a new 7600X PC that was not-too-expensive (619$),
  but is rank 18 on PassMark's Singe Thread performance list of >3100
  CPUs:

[snip]

  GMPbench:         8010.2

Interesting!  I would hope Zen 4 could perform much better than that,
though.

Could you please repeat the test with the most latest GMP snapshot?

https://gmplib.org/download/snapshot/gmp-next/

I am not sure GMP 6.2 recognises Zen4 well enough.  A very snapshot
should do better, hopefully resulting in greater performance.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622