pointers vs arrays

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jun 20 09:03:48 UTC 2021

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:

> Niels, is enough of this text yours that we don't need an assignment
> from Emmanuel?

I think so. My text originally posted here:
https://gmplib.org/list-archives/gmp-devel/2018-May/005000.html

> Do you want to commit it yourself, or would you rather
> I do it?

Please go ahead, I have quite limited hacking time these days. Thanks!

I see the patch still uses *foo* notation (with stars) for emphasis,
from my email, and an editorial remark "[this is related to...]". Would be
nice if you could fix that to use the appropriate texinfo syntax for
emphasis and cross references (or delete, if you deem it unnecessary).

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.