Funny clang behaviour

Niels Möller nisse at lysator.liu.se
Tue Feb 18 11:47:31 UTC 2020

Marc Glisse <marc.glisse at inria.fr> writes:

> but in any case it seems like a good idea to avoid having a
> file with the same name as a standard header in a directory with a -I
> pointing to it.

I wonder why we have an -I flag pointing to tests/mpz. We don't have any
header files there. Is a generic "-I." added somewhere ? Looking in
Makefile.in, I see

  $ grep -- -I tests/mpz/Makefile.in
  DEFAULT_INCLUDES = -I. at am__isrc@ -I$(top_builddir)
  AM_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir) -I$(top_srcdir)/tests

The -I$(top...)... things should be no problem. So I'd guess it's the

  -I. at am__isrc@

What's @am__isrc@? Is there a way to tell automake to omit it in
DEFAULT_INCLUDES?

Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.