hgcd1/2

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Tue Sep 3 10:57:58 UTC 2019

  Is there any even easier way to find out on which machines (if any) div1
  improves performance? It's still a bit awkward to add tuning of
  HGCD_DIV1_METHOD and wait for the nightly builds.

https://gmplib.org/devel/testsystems.html :-)

SU4100$ ssh shell.gmplib.org
shell$ ssh ashell
ashell$ pdu on [ long list of systems]
ashell$ echo "I powered on [ long list of systems ]" | mail -s "Systems up" tg at -nospam-gmplib dot org
ashell$ wait 120

All 19 xen virtualised systems will bring up a ${hostname}gentoo64 guest
automatically.  The non-virtualised systems (i.e. gege, cough, bobcat)
all run gentoo on the bare metal, so ${hostname} works there.

for host in hwlgentoo64 bwlgentoo64 ... pirigentoo64 matigentoo64 cough
  do
    ssh -f $host "run-my-test.sh >resultdir/$host"
  done

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622