Small limb-size in mini-gmp?

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Wed Nov 20 11:06:37 UTC 2019

This mini-GMP semi-asl project makes me eager to get full asl to work
for the full GMP.  I think we could make it work for limbs down to 4
bits, perhaps even 2 bits.  IIRC, one issue which needs resolving is our
occasional use of some limb macros for sizes.

Would it be feasible to use asl.h instead of the new coarse typing in
mini-GMP?  I think we should then conditionally #include asl.h from each
test case, but leave mini-gmp.{c,h} alone.

Note that asl.h requires a C++ compiler.  The nightly builds ensures
that that works already.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622