Small limb-size in mini-gmp?

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Sun Nov 17 00:00:14 UTC 2019

  > The needed space causes problems as this needs to go through several
  > scripts and evaluations.  I am not sure how to get it working, actually.
  >
  > I think the original proposal to have the word unsigned already in the
  > file was better.

  Not using a space is better.

Unfortunately unsignedchar is not an allowed type.  Or what do you mean?

We cannot use uint8_t as it is not a builtin type, as you know.

I believe you made Marco omit the "unsigned" in the decl itself and made
this change close-to-impossible to use from scripts.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622