braintwo at gmail.com
Wed May 22 21:27:27 UTC 2019
I added a small clang-format file and used that to updated my first
 Add a trivial implementation, docs, and test
All that's left is a small number of conceptional questions
* Does anyone know the reason for "ASSERT (n <= GMP_NUMB_MAX);"
* What should happen on calls for nth_prime(p, 0) return? It feels
undefined but setting p = 2 makes sense as a reasonable default.
Looking at what changes when I apply clang-format to other test files
piqued my curiosity
* Would you accept a fix for ~20 instances of missing SpacesBeforeParens
in test files?
* Why do some places use gmp_printf("%Zd") vs mpz_out_str(stdout, 10, <X>)
* Is it bad if the signature is "unsigned long int" in gmp-h.in but
"unsigned long" in implementation? see 
 grep -riI --exclude-dir cxx 'mpz[_a-z0-9]*(' tests/ | grep -v 'printf'
 grep -riI '%Z[dx]' tests/ | wc => 151 vs grep -riI --color
'mpz_out_str' | wc => 178
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 9:50 AM Niels Möller <nisse at lysator.liu.se> wrote:
> Seth Troisi <braintwo at gmail.com> writes:
> > I think 1. and 2. are as clean as I know how to make them (I don't see a
> > style guide so apology for formatting / style differences),
> To answer the easy question: See
> Niels Möller. PGP-encrypted email is preferred. Keyid 368C6677.
> Internet email is subject to wholesale government surveillance.
More information about the gmp-devel