Documentation patch for mpz_millerrabin

Seth Troisi braintwo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 00:45:12 UTC 2019

Friendly ping. This has been 40 days without update

https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/2.diff
https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/sethtroisi/libgmp/pull/2.patch

This was a minimal doc change. I'm also open to expanding on the
probability of a composite passing with

-A composite number will be identified as a prime with a probability of
less than @m{4^{-reps},4^(- at var{reps})}
+There are no know composites that pass the Baillie–PSW test, from a
theoretical stand point the chance of a composite being identified as prime
is less than @m{4^{-reps},4^(- at var{reps})}