mini-gmpxx - mini-gmp C++ interface

Vladimir S. FONOV vladimir.fonov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:38:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

I needed a mini version of gmp, to work with C++ inteface, so I created
 mini-gmpxx.h (gmpxx.h for mini-gmp) , mostly for the purpose of compiling
cork on macOS without libgmp present, take a look in
https://github.com/vfonov/cork/tree/master/contrib/gmp-6.1.2/mini-gmp , it
is basically original gmpxx.h with commented out pieces of code that
wouldn't work without mpq and mpf interfaces.

I also had to add couple of defines from omp.h to mini-omp.h , so there are
small changes too.

Maybe it would be of interest to somebody?
--
Best regards,