Progresses for the next release? [Was: New code for primality testing]

Torbjörn Granlund tg at gmplib.org
Fri Jan 18 12:57:27 UTC 2019

"Marco Bodrato" <bodrato at mail.dm.unipi.it> writes:

  Do you think there is something important missing for the 6.2 release?

We're using an outdated texinfo release.  When creating snapshots at the
gmplib machiiens, a release from 2013 is picked up from an outdated
automake.  We have a later texinfo.tex in the tree, but that's perhaps
never used.

We need to check that up-to-date tools work as expected.  That's
straightforward except for texinfo, which in the past has caused
problems in particular for the pdf output.

Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622